Saturday, June 6, 2009

March-June Recap






Sorry I have been lagging on getting more posted. It started when I lost my camera and then got off track. Then felt overwhelmed in the amount I need to get out there. Here is a recap of the last few months.

Easter 2009-
We had a wonderful weekend. Jim and Katie came up for a few days.

We participated in the annual Mountainbrook Easter Egg Hunt.



Zoe really liked the basket Auntie Moon made her -


Zoe did so well! Robin and the fam came up and we all went to moms for Easter dinner.

Lea's Birthday party-
Zoe was invited to Lea's 4th Birthday. She got to play with all of her friends from daycare
(especially exciting is seeing Devin)

Lucy Linn's Party 04-2009
Lucy invited Zoe to her gymnastics party. Zoe had so much fun bouncing the the tramps
and hanging on the rings,

Mothers Day-
I celebrated my first Mothers day this year. It was so sweet, I wont ever forget it. We had a wonderful day spent as a family. (Sorry I don't have any pictures).

Zoe moves to the toddler bed-

Zoe decided she wanted to start climbing out of her crib,

So she has graduated to her toddler bed. Since we are in a big girl bed we only use big girl cups now.
I can't believe how fast she is growing.


Tami came down for a visit~


West Coast Customs Car Show Memorial Day 2009~
Jim came up in the 56 for the car show this year. Zoe thought the car was neat until we started it. She thought it was a little too loud. We had a great day at the show and a wonderful weekend visiting.


No comments: