Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!



My motto is that we share our love for each other everyday of the year, why do we need 1 day to buy each other gifts, flowers, chocolate? A nice thing about Valentines is that it does make me stop and think about my loved ones and my life.

I have been so blessed and I'll tell you why...

I have been best friends with my husband for 17 years, yes 17. We have seen each other through many highs and many lows, and we have stuck by each other no matter what. My husband is amazing, he is smart, talented, very handsome, loving, gentle and has a huge heart. We laugh and we cry and we can just be ourselves with each other~ thank you my love for being my best friend, I love you now and forever.
I have a beautiful, intelligent, fun loving crazy daughter. Zoe is so funny, she is way to smart and I need to keep track of all of the funny things she says and does. I am sure to forget them as she is growing so fast. I am so lucky that God blessed me with this little miracle, she is my daily reminder that though my plans may be few,his are many and he will reveal them to me in his time.
I have a sweet sister-in-law who is living with us while she attends her first year of college. It is so fun getting to know and build a relationship with her. We have gone through some trials this year but we are coming though them strong bond and a much better sense of understanding of each other. We have lots of fun times and great weekend chats.

Then there is Kris and Miss P. They are the best friends a girl could ask for and since they are a mother daughter duo that are in fact our best friends I don't know what we could ask for. We laugh, we cry and most of all we are just here for each other.

e

Mix this all together and you have my crazy family, we laugh we cry, but through it all we stick together and I must say I am pretty blessed. I love you all... Happy Valentines 2011!
(yes I know that I used Christmas pictures, but they were what I have with us all together ha!)


3 comments:

LindaFaye said...

It looks like you are surrounded by love!! And your blog is having new and fun things added each time I visit! Fun! I especially like your font. Very friendly. :)

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Sounds like you have a great support system around you.

Truly a gift every single day of the year.

Stephanie said...

Hi there! We did go to the central coast! We spent most of our time in Pismo, but went to San Luis, the dog beach in Morro Bay and ate at Linns in Cambria! We actually came home Monday so we caught some of the beautiful sunny weather too, that's when the beach pictures were taken :)